As of May 18, our Aesthetics and Nail Services are OPEN! Our massage department will remain closed until we receive an additional update from Governor Abbott. We’ve taken this time to train our staff and are prepared to provide you the best care. Below are the standards of practice HALINA European Day Spa locations will follow as the health and safety of our guests remain our top priority.
- All staff must complete infection control and prevention training.
- All staff is required to wear face coverings.
- All staff must participate in the practice of good handwashing including regularly washing their hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds.
Between each service, each technician will:
- Disinfect all surfaces that may have been touched or handled during the service with EPA products approved for Use Against Emerging Enveloped Viral Pathogens.
- Disinfected or sterilized all equipment and tools that may have been used per the manufacturer’s instruction and Texas Depart of Licensing Regulation requirements.
In addition to these steps, we will provide our guests face masks upon entry, have hand sanitizer readily available, and have multiple handwashing stations. As much as we’ve missed you we’d love to give you a hug or shake your hand when we see you, but for now – we ask that you brighten our day with a wave or a warm hello.
Lastly, we ask that you reschedule your visit should you have a temperature of 100 degrees or greater, have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or experience any of the initial virus symptoms.
We’ll ask these questions when you arrive for your appointment and take your temperature at the door. We have suspended our cancellation policy until further notice.
Thank you for all of your patience and support during our closure. We look forward to seeing you all and moving forward together!
HALINA European Day Spa