The Sports Massage is a deep massage, especially indicated for those who like to receive massages with strong pressure and intense rhythm. The effects of a Sports Massage range from the physical to the psychological. It is an excellent choice to prepare the muscles to achieve their best performance before practicing sport and to recover after exercise. It also makes for a great Father’s Day gift, as it gives dad the muscle relaxation and pain relief he needs.
After sportive practice, it is common to feel sore muscles. This is due to the accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles. Sports Massage is ideal for relieving pain after exercise, as it improves blood circulation and promotes the elimination of accumulated toxins in the muscles. The recovery of tissues is done more quickly and effectively, with the blood diffusing oxygen at a normal rate for the muscles, making them stronger.
The Sports Massage has from the outset the benefits of relaxation, pain relief and stimulation and muscle recovery, whether therapeutic or sporty.
You can get a Sports Massage before the physical exercise to prepare the muscles, preventing injuries and increasing the sporting performance, as well as afterward with the aim of decreasing muscular tensions and inflammations.
This massage, when done before the practice of sports heats and prepares the muscles, increasing the performance. It also facilitates strength and speed during training.
Other benefits of this massage are:
– It helps in recovery after practicing physical exercise, as it relaxes the muscles that have been overloaded and increases its oxygenation, decreasing the sensation of fatigue;
– Decreases the likelihood of injury to muscles and tendons as it prepares muscles for exercise (minor pains during training can become serious problems if left untreated);
– Relaxes and loosens muscles that are constantly contracted due to continuous use and that can lead to the appearance of a contracture;
– Rehabilitates soft tissues, including muscles, tendons and ligaments;
– Improves performance, as it increases joint mobility;
– Activates the lymphatic system, reducing fluid retention and eliminating toxins and metabolic waste;
– Maximizes the action of nutrients;
– Decreases recovery time between workouts;
– Increases confidence because it promotes consistency of training.
Even if you do not exercise regularly, Sports Massage is also suitable for you if you prefer massage with fast movements and strong pressure.
The stimulation of the blood circulation allows a greater supply of nutrients and the removal of the undesirable products of the metabolism. It also promotes musculoskeletal balance and provides a feeling of physical and mental invigoration.
Father’s Day is a day to say “Thank You” for the support, dedication, and wisdom your father has given you over the years.
His hard work, late nights and long days deserve recognition and appreciation from those closest to him; after all, wasn’t he the first man that you ever loved? Your Dad will definitely appreciate some pampering and relaxation at HALINA European Spa.
For a limited time, all 90 minute Swedish Massage is at a special price of just $100. While you can always purchase a Series of 6 Massages for 10% off regular menu price, we are offering a Summer Series of 3 at the same discounted rate. That means you can have three 60 minute massages at HALINA for just $72 each!
On Father’s Day, surprise Dad with a HALINA Gift Card. We offer many services to make him feel rested, relaxed and restored.